Saturday, April 11, 2020

How To Make Decent Masks Video

The hospital in my home town decided after a month of turning down donated masks that, oops, they actually needed some.  My sister has started churning them out.

With so many people giving 'tips' on how to make them there is a lot of bad recommendations floating around.  So I thought I would add my own, but hopefully not as bad.


The video is long.  I compressed a lot of stuff, but couldn't bring myself to compress most of the sewing.  Sorry.

Enjoy, for as long as you are able to stand it.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made masks in that style. I just make the one with pleats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what they are asking for where my sister is, actually I think most places are wanting pleats. These are fun to make but about a dozen a day it my max.

      I need to finish the sewing room so I can work on my raised table and not be bent over so much when I cut and iron.

      Delete