Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Yay! More stuff!

Oh look, the treadle fairy came.




Black Swan came in a straight leg treadle table that had been parted out, which made the whole thing horribly unstable.  Not sure how someone took off the drive parts then sat down at a wobbly table and said "Oh yeah, just what I wanted," but apparently they had.  Of course I wasn't about to let that go unresolved so here's step one.  Getting the support brace.  I'll get it cleaned up then clean up the table and move it into the Dining/Study/Computer/Sewing Room.  Not sure who is going to go in it.  Either the 15-30 that's in the bentwood case right now... or...  Yeah, I'm weak (and my wife just admitted she is indulgent), that 1896 (double checked it's not 1898) Model 27 is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment