Sunday, April 11, 2021

Changing The Narrative - Singer 15-91 (The Wicked Queen)

 My daughter is coming up from Florida to visit.  We are in clean up mode and it may be a week or so before I get another post up.  I couldn't stand the idea of people landing on the blog randomly and seeing Touch and Sews at the top so I'll just leave this here.

There's not a lot to add.  I was cleaning up my nest area and decided to give her a quick wipe down and check to make sure she was still running smooth, which of course she is.

My daughter gets in on Wednesday.  That's going to be a very busy day for me.  I pick her up at 10am, have a dentist appointment at 3pm then will be joining Darlene, The Featherweight Doctor, on a live stream at 7pm Eastern to talk about the 221 treadle adapter.

I do have another machine to post as well.  A 1893 27-2 that I picked up this week.  I haven't had a chance to get it back together from the retrieval.  Maybe that will be a daddy-daughter project after she gets here.

Until I get a chance to post again at least I have a machine worth looking at as the first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment