Friday, January 6, 2017

A year without posts. D'oh

So I haven't posted anything new in a year.  Wow.  Actually was kind of a busy year.  Philmont Scout Ranch with the troop ate up most of the year.  I did manage to get some new things though.  Those posts will be up later today.  For the restoration projects, they all kind of sat on the shelf for the year while prepping for the Philmont trip.  The 66, 127 and Domestic are all in the exact same condition as when I last posted in Jan of 16, and my wife still hasn't given me a beating over them.  Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what.  Anyway, trying to get back into the swing of things.

Speaking of the wife, I made her a chemise for Christmas, so that might buy me some leeway.  Will be finishing up her bespoke wool slacks in the next few weeks as well.  Hmmm maybe I can leverage that into a 301?  I would have said an Improved Family but... hehe... that post is coming.  Still no 115 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment